Monday, November 28, 2011

Download Learn Spanish Are You Too Old To Learn 1.0

Learn Spanish Are You Too Old To Learn 1.0


Operating system: Win 3.x, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 2003 Server


Realease date: 2009-02-05


Downloads: 0


Download Learn Spanish Are You Too Old To Learn 1.0


Learn Spanish Are You Too Old To Learn 1.0I don?t know how old you are, but I am well past retirement age. I have experienced cataract surgery on both eyes, have glaucoma and even had a heart attack. So you see I am not at my peak of physical condition or age ? to say the least. One day I decided to learn Spanish. I did not think that I was too old to learn new things. I bought myself the Pimsleur 8 lesson Introductory Audio Course. After the very first lesson I was interacting with

No comments:

Post a Comment